Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Speraw Family

I LOVED this family!  When I got to the parking lot little Sissy jumped out of the car and upon meeting for the first time opened her arms up wide and gave me a big hug!  I immediately fell in love!  The Speraw kids were so adorable and so sweet!  I walked this poor family everywhere looking for the gardens before FINALLY finding them.  I was expecting the kiddos to be worn out but they were the biggest troopers and were totally enthusiastic the entire time!  Beautiful smiles from such a beautiful family!  They are the reason why I love what I do!

I hardly ever play with Sepia tone but while playing with some of the colors I created this, though I'm pretty sure the Speraw Family would look beautiful in whatever color I put them in.  I couldn't decide which effect I liked better so I posted both of them.... I'll let you decide!
































No comments:

Post a Comment