Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Day on South Congress Austin with Melissa & Brandon

I had the wonderful opportunity of doing a photo shoot with the beautiful Miss Austin and her sweet guy!  I have been looking for a couple to do an Austiny shoot down on Congress.  The day was beautiful and Congress was crawling with Austinites, tourists, dancers, and musicians.  I was so excited to share my ideas with Melissa & Brandon.... who had some great ideas of their own as well.  Melissa & Brandon were so much fun and it was such a joy to capture this cute, cute couple!  I hope to spend another day with the two of them again!  Thank you Melissa & Brandon for inviting me to share such a great and fun day with the two of you!


I love you so much wall

I love you so much wall

Austin food trailers south congress








austin food trailers south congress






No comments:

Post a Comment