Friday, November 30, 2012

The Sanchez Family Christmas Portraits

This shoot could not have gone any better!  Little Amelia was such a trooper!  I have yet to see a baby make it through an entire shoot but Amelia set the bar.  She was so happy and so curious and at times I found myself just watching her take in her surroundings instead of actually taking the pictures.  Then there were times where I couldn't put my camera down.  Isn't she just the sweetest?

Kenzie's mom came along and I could not be more appreciative of all her help.  When it comes time for me to get an assistant, she will be the first person I call/beg!  I had so much fun with this family!  It's sessions like these that make me love what I do!  I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment