Monday, September 2, 2013

Sneak Peek - Jessica & Daniel's Wedding at Texas Old Town

I wanted to share a special moment from Jessica & Daniel's wedding at Texas Old Town.  I've seen pictures of brides and grooms sharing a special moment before their wedding but have yet to experience this.  I didn't meet the groom until the day of the actual wedding.  Jessica and Daniel wanted to hold true to tradition and not see one another until Jessica walked down the isle.  They found a spot where they could pray together and hold hands but still not see one another.

As soon as Daniel started praying and talking about how happy he was to spend the rest of his life with Jessica, I lost it!  His words were so beautiful and so moving.  The fact that we were able to capture this beautiful moment between Jessica & Daniel is something I will always remember.  Thank you again for inviting us to share and capture this beautiful memory!  Congratulations to such a wonderful couple!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful picture, beautiful couple. It gives me goose bumps.

    ReplyDelete