Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whitney's Bridal Portraits


I have been so anxious to post these!  The beautiful Whitney married one of my brother's childhood friend's and I couldn't have been more honored to be their photographer!  Whitney is not only extremely gorgeous but she was so much fun.  She was such a trooper, it was a whopping 89 degrees and not a cloud in the sky and the poor bride-to-be was nearly meting out of her dress... though you cant tell!  I love the location she choose.  There was one particular peacock who was very curious about Whitney (either that or just really wanted his picture taken).  He kept wondering in and out of the shoots which made for a dream like setting.  Some of these pictures reminded me of a fairy tale.

http://mayfieldpark.org/




No comments:

Post a Comment