Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ann's 18 Month Shoot

This was my 3rd session with the beautiful little Ann.  It's incredible how quickly the setting of a session changes within 9 months.  9 months ago Ann was sitting and crawling, this time it was all her mother and I could do to keep her occupied for a just a few seconds to capture a smile or two before she took off.  This gal is just too cute for her own good!  I loved watching her watch her surroundings.  We did this shoot at the Lakeway Greenbelt and as you can see it was a beautiful day complete with lots of joggers and their dogs.  Ann loves dogs and ran to greet each one that walked by.  She is one fearless gal!  I had so much fun chasing her around and watching her have fun!  I love watching this sweet gal grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment